Crazy about things that fly? Ever wondered how it feels to design your own drone and see it soar into the sky?
Then come on to TECHNOZION’17 as we bring you the ‘QUADCOPTER’ workshop.
A Quadcopter is a remote controlled drone or also called the multi-rotor helicopter.
This workshop helps participants to develop a Quadcopter project from scratch while understanding the various engineering concepts in making a working unmanned Aerial Vehicle. Developing a Quadcopter provides the right kind of hands-on application that an Engineering student needs!
It helps us understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers, and wireless communication in designing and controlling a Quadcopter.
TechEagle is a startup of an alumnus of IIT Kanpur. They specialize in imparting Technical and Practical knowledge to the country’s youth in the field of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles/Drones. Their mission is to bridge the gap between the students’ theoretical and practical knowledge thus providing them a head-start in the UAV/Drone Industry.
1. Fundamentals of Aerodynamics.
2. Various components of an UAV.
3. Stability and Control of an UAV.
4. Introduction to UAV Design.
5. RC Aircraft/UAV Electronics Session.
Aircraft Design Session:
After the Lecture Session students will get to know how to design their own UAV.
Software Analysis and Simulation
1. Selection of parameters based on Design requirement.
2. Stability analysis of UAV Design.
3. Exploring the Techniques of creating an Excellent Design.
UAV/Aircraft Manufacturing Session:
1. Learn Modern Day Manufacturing techniques by experienced Mentors.
2. Hands-on experience with various Aircraft building materials.
3. Logical steps to fabricate aircraft close to simulated design.
4. Electronics Functioning & Integration.
5. Tuning and Trimming of UAV
6. Getting your UAV ready to fly (Weight Balance, Pre Flight Checks).
Simulator Based Flight Training
Students will be taught-How to fly, first on Real Flight simulator under the guidance of expert pilots.