Elimination and Group round:
For each ball collected and deposited in the respective pits 20 points will be awarded, i.e. for 4 balls total points will be 80. Time provided is 5 min. Bonus points will be awarded for the bots which will complete the task in less than 5 min.
- For the ball placed in the pit1 , points allotted is 15.
- For the ball placed in the pit2 , points allotted is 40.
- For the ball placed in the pit3 , points allotted is 70.
- For the ball placed in the pit4 , points allotted is 100.
- Bonus points are provided if task is completed before the given time and points varies with time left.
What should be the height/length of the arm?
A:The arm should not exceed 400 mm when stretched completely in vertical. (The height of the chassis from ground is included in this)
Q.What is the size of the ball?
A:Ball will be of medium sized (table tennis). made of plastic (usually made for small children)
Q.Is it necessary to use 4 wheels in Bot?
A:It’s not mandatory to use four wheels, it depends on the participant, if they can make it with 2 wheels also its ok. But it should not be more than 4
Q.What is the dimension of the box in which the collected ball has to be deposited?
A:The box will be basically medium sized cartoon box (mainly used for storing/transporting materials), height can be 250-300 mm depending on the availability.
Q.Which motor will be used for definite direction rotation?
A:Servo, stepper depending on efficiency, cost and other factors.