As we all know that Technozion’19 is on the cards, we are going to present the second edition of Alchemy of Materials (previously Metals) by exhibiting innovative materials and new technologies from the field of Metallurgy and Materials Science and signify their importance. Materials for last year’s Alchemy were sourced from ARCI, Hyderabad, Dr. Shravan Kumar, Oral and MaxilloFacial surgeon, alumni and some of NITW’s professors.
1. Absorptive solar coated tube.
2. Additive manufactured co-axial nozzle.
3. Additive manufactured impeller.
4. Anti-reflective coated solar tube.
5. Artificial bone implant.
6. CNT synthesized through different routes.
7. Cactus flower dye.
8. Carbon coated LiFePO4.
9. CdS2 nano particles.
10. Ceramic foams.
11. Decorative sol-gel.
12. Dissimilar metal joints.
13. Ferrofluids. (Working Model)
14. Flame spray pyrolyzed LiFePO4.
15. Flexible silica aerogel sheets.
16. Free standing carbon electrode and binder free electrodes for super capacitor applications.
18. Grinding balls.
19. Honey comb anti landmine structures.
20. Hydrophobic silica gel.
21. Indium Tin dioxide layered conducting glass.
22. Jute stick derived carbon.
23. Jute stick powder.
24. Laser hardened crank shafts.
26. MAO coated friction disc.
27. Magnetic levitation using superconductor. (Working Model)
28. MoS2 nanosheet and WS2 nanosheets.
29. Nano silver suspension.
30. OLED materials.
31. Oobleck (Non-newtonian fluid). (Working Model)
32. Piezo electric material. (Working Model)
33. Samples of many ores and minerals.
34. Shape memory alloys. (Working Model)
35. SiC tiles.
37. Thin film solar cells.
38. TiN2 coated drill bit using CAPVD.
39. TiO2 microspheres.
40. Transparent conductor.