Electronova is an event designed to push the students beyond theoretical knowledge. Here at Electronova TZ'19, thinkers will solve, build, and pitch, thus allowing them to develop engineering and entrepreneurial skills.
The whole event is divided into three sub categories.
Round 1- Quiz
Round 2- Pictionary
Round 3- Pitching and Circuits
Event intake consists of students participating in teams of 3.
There shall be a variety of questions mostly centered around electronic components, modules, and related circuitry. In addition, there shall be stuff such as general history of electronics, fun trivia, and lesser known facts regarding companies, their foundation, and owners.
Pictionary will mainly focus on scientists, investors and companies, with aim of promoting knowledge about those who have advanced the fields of electronics, as we know today, and simultaneously, not taking the fun out of it
This event creates environment for building as well as promoting. Teams will design circuits on bread board, based on a given problem statement. Along with this, each team has to pitch the viability and application of their design, and whether or not it can benefit people.
1. 20 questions
2. Time Limit - 20 minutes
3. No negative marking
1. Competition between two teams at a time
2. Only 5 seconds will be given to picturist, before timer starts.
3. Teams have to guess the exact word.
4. The team to guess first wins.
5. Maximum time limit is 1:30 mins., failing which both teams will be eliminated.
Pitching and Circuits
1. Breadboard design should show the basic concept behind the solution.
2. Proper presentation is a must for pitching. It must show the problem, solution and viability.
3. Maximum time for presentation is 10 mins, followed by Q/A with judges.