Wingfotech Pvt. Ltd. is the leading training provider firm, that has been making a name of itself with its systematic & scientific approach in the field of latest technology covering Electronics/Electrical , CS/ IT, Mechanical , Civil and other Engineering branches ,founded to provide a safe, educational, valuable, enjoyable, and life-changing environment for Innovating and learning minds who have the thirst to learn and are willing to reinvent.
It is a large learning platform which provides a pioneering initiative to deliver the enhanced knowledge. The firm organizes seminars, workshops and training programs that are aimed at encouraging students to think deeply about their career skills.
Ever Imagine a friend made by you who can walk , dance , talk & Play ??
In this workshop , you will learn detailed emphasis on kinematics , simulation , design & development of Humanoid Robot.
Servo motors will be responsible for the movement of the robot, controlled by Arduino Uno mirco-controller.
Code your own Humanoid Robot.
It's a two day workshop on 28th & 29th of September.
Day 1: 10 AM to 12:30 PM and 2 PM to 5PM.
Day 2: 9 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM.
Introductory & Theoretical session
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Robots and Law of Robots.
- Future aspects.
- Need of Microcontrollers in Autonomous Robots.
- Different parts of Robot.
- Wide description about Microcontrollers.
- Wide description about Atmega8 Memory organization in microcontrollers.
- Input & Output peripherals in Microcontrollers.
- Resisters in Microcontrollers.
- Programming of Microcontrollers.
- Kits Distribution
- Softwares Installation
- Practical session
- Introduction of Arduino
- Input / Outputs of Arduino
- Interfacings of peripherals.
- Output devices interfacings.
Practical 1: Programming for LED interfacings with Arduino.
Practical 2: Different modes of LED blinking.
Session 3 :
- Motor Interfacing
- Types of motors
- Actuators to be used in Robots.
- Wide description about Servo Motor
- Interfacing of Servo Motor with Arduino
Practical 3: Controlling different angles of servo motors
Practical 4: Development of structure of Robotic Leg
Project 1: Development of a Robotic Leg.
Session 4 :
- Humanoid Structure
- Body Parts of the Robot
- Joints and Lengths calculations
- Dimensions and curves
- Clamps and their fitting
Project2: Humanoid Structure Development
Humanoid Structure Development Continued…
Testing of all the Joints and Rotation of all motor angles
- Each participant will be getting a certificate.
- Top Performers will get a chance to compete at Utkraanti (National level championship) in association with - Aakaar IIT Bombay.
- The complete hands-on session will be provided.
- Live Project Demonstration of a Humanoid robot will be provided like Walking, Dancing, Split etc.
- The company might select a few participants for an internship.
- No prerequisites required.
- Students need to carry their laptop(minimum one laptop in a group of 5 participants).
- Participants will be provided the following items for partical demonstration: One Servo motor ,One Arduino uno ,connecting wires, IR Sensor , Breadboard, LEDs, Resistance.