Wingfotech Pvt. Ltd. is the leading training provider firm, that has been making a name of itself with its systematic & scientific approach in the field of latest technology covering Electronics/Electrical , CS/ IT, Mechanical , Civil and other Engineering branches ,founded to provide a safe, educational, valuable, enjoyable, and life-changing environment for Innovating and learning minds who have the thirst to learn and are willing to reinvent.
It is a large learning platform which provides a pioneering initiative to deliver the enhanced knowledge. The firm organizes seminars, workshops and training programs that are aimed at encouraging students to think deeply about their career skills.
Ever Imagine a friend made by you who can walk , dance , talk & Play ??
For millennia we have lived under the impression that the human form cannot be imitated, astonishingly we have come so far that making a robot do tasks just like a human has become very much possible. The outcome of this workshop is that a team of five students would be able to make a working model of a robot which can walk and dance and learn how to interface with different parts of an Arduino
Code your own Humanoid Robot.
- No prerequisites required.
- Students need to carry their laptop(minimum one laptop in a group of 5 participants).
It's a two day workshop on 1st & 2nd of November.
Day 1: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2 PM to 5PM.
Day 2: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM.
Day 1 : Session 1
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Robots and Law of Robots.
- Future aspects.
- Need of Microcontrollers in Autonomous Robots.
- Different parts of Robot.
- Wide description about Microcontrollers.
- Wide description about Arduino Board
- Input & Output peripherals in Microcontrollers.
- Resistors in Microcontrollers.
Day 1: Session 2
- Introduction of Humanoid Robot
- Detail Discussion on 9DOF Humanoid Robot
- Structure mapping & Dimensions of Structure
- Basic assembling of the structure
- Introduction of the Motors
- Detail connects behind servo motors
- How to interface Servo motor with the Microcontroller
Assembling of Humanoid Robot
Day 2 : Session 1
- What is Duty Cycle?
- Introduction to PWM
- Programming for PWM
- Duty Cycle calculation and programming
- How to Generate PWM using Arduino
- Drive first Servo motor using Arduino
- Angle Calculation of servo motor
- Calculate the center value of each servo motor
- Introduction to communication
- Difference between Serial & Parallel Communication
- Bluetooth Interfacing with Arduino
- Testing of Servo driving using Bluetooth
- Humanoid Structure
- Body Parts of the Robot
- Joints and Lengths calculations
- Dimensions and curves
- Clamps and their fitting
- Development of structure of Robotic Leg
Day2 : Session 2
- Testing for Robotics Leg using programming
- Concepts of Walking Robot
- Programming for Walking Robot
- Testing of Walking Robot
Project Covered During Workshop
- PWM Generation
- Servo Interfacing
- Angle Calculation
- No, Namaste, Walking (Forward, Back, Left, Right & Back)
- Dancing Robot