Person has to predict a 4 digit random number correctly in maximum 10 attempts with the help of Cows and Bulls in the Best time to be the Winner.
There will be two rounds in total. Preliminary Round and Main Round
‘’’Preliminary Round’’’ :
1. All the registered candidates whether by online or on the spot registration will sit in this round.
2. Each player will play one game only. Outcome of the game and time taken to complete the game will be recorded for each player.
At most 25% of total players played in Preliminary Round will be promoted to Main round based on following two parameters:
(i) They should have predicted the number correctly, and
(ii) They fall under top 25% of the total population in terms of least time taken to solve the game.
‘’’Main Round’’’ :
1. All players in this round will play 2 games each with different random numbers.
2. Outcome and time taken of both games will be recorded for each player.
3. Average time of both the games will be considered.
To be the WINNER player must satisfy following parameters:
(i) Player has predicted both numbers correctly.
(ii) Person has minimum average time compared to all other players of this round.
(iii) In case more than one player have minimum time (same average time), in that case, best timings of their two games will be considered and among them player with least time will be the WINNER.
1. If the player predicts the number correctly in 1st attempt (VERY LUCKY, which unlikely to happen), then that game will not be considered and player has to replay the game with new random number.
2. Player cannot click on Start Button more than once in a single game (Clicking Start Button again will restart the game with a new random number, which is not permitted)
Q1. What does number under BULL represents?
A1. That number says how many digits in that attempt are correct and are also at correct places.
Q2. What does number under COW represents?
A2. That number says how many digits in that attempt are correct but are NOT at correct places. Here the digits which are considered under BULL will not be considered under COW.
Q3. What happens on clicking Start Button?
A3. On clicking Start Button, a new 4 digit random number is generated by the system, which the player has to predict and timer also restarts.
Q4. What is the role of Submit Button ?
A4. On clicking the Submit button, the 4 digit number predicted by the player gets pasted on the table displayed on the screen and system discloses number of Cows and Bulls after comparing it with the original number. Submit button will be clicked for each of the 10 attempts.
Q5. How many time I can click the Start Button in a game?
A5. Only once.
Q6. Can I click the Start Button more than once, to play with a new number?
A6. NO, it will be the violation of Rule Number 2.
You can only click start Button once in the beginning of the game and use Submit Button to submit your each attempt.
Q7. Can I click the Submit Button without giving putting my 4 digits?
A7. NO, it will generate wrong output on the table which will lead to the confusion and unfortunately you will land up in trouble .