What is this workshop about?
With the urbanization is on the rise, a lot of metro cities are beginning to face energy crisis to meet the demands. And it will not be possible to meet this energy demand through conventional methodologies. Renewable energy is one such good alternative for this and a lot of organizations have already started to invest their resources on this to implement onto their operations.
As part of the training program, you will learn about renewable energy sources and the techniques to yield electrical energy using solar and wind power. This includes practical exposure to solar energy production along with the real-life application of charging a battery. Students also learn the concepts of smart energy and other industry trends like green energy, smart building, smart grid and energy harvesting technologies.
- Understanding of Renewable Energy System
- Exposure to electronic circuit diagram
- Practical experience with live projects on Solar and Wind Energy system
- Understanding of Embedded system, microcontroller programming, Digital Sensor
- Design and develop Solar and Wind powered Mobile Charger
- Lecture Session - 3 hours
- Circuit Design Session - 3 hours
- Solar Mobile Charger Testing Session - 3 hours
- Design of a smart traffic control system - 2 hours
- Design and development of wind technology - 3 hours
- Hardware and Programming Session - 2 hours
- Introduction to Renewable Energy – Solar and Wind system
- Solar panel functioning and application
- Wind turbine – Function and Application
- Electronics –
- Microcontroller Programming
- Embedded System
- Digital Sensors
- Circuit Design
- Renewable energy system – necessity and implementation
- Skyfi Labs' Development Board
- Digital IR Sensors - 4 Nos.
- USB-ASP Programmer
- Solar Panel
- Solar Battery Circuit Components
- Cables and Connectors
- Bread Board
- Resistors - 4 Nos.
- Wire Stripper and Screw Drivers
- Color LEDs - 8 Nos.
- 9V Battery Connectors - 2 Nos.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Roboversity certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Anybody interested in smart energy systems, renewable energies, microcontroller architecture and programming can attend this workshop.
Its a two day workshop on 28th & 29th of september from 10am to 5pm.
Program Agenda for Solar and Smart Energy System Workshop
1st Day: 9:30AM
Theory - Lecture on Alternate Energy ( 3 hrs)
Fabrication Session: Designing the soalr mobile charger ( 3 hrs)
Testing: Testing of solar mobile charger ( 1 hr)
2nd Day: 9:30AM .
Theory Session: lecture on smart energy system ( 3 hrs)
Session 5 :
Fabrication :Fabrication and Programming session on smart traffic light system ( 3 hrs)
Session 6: Testing of smart street light system and Competition: (2-3 hrs) Competition (Best Performance).